Empowering Web Creativity
On-Demand Support Options
Resources to get started and use the product:
- Quickstart Installation and Usage Instructions
- Detailed Usage Manual + API Reference
- Screencast Demonstration Videos
- Older Version *3* Usage Resources
Recommendation: Start with the quickstart guide, then view the first screencast video.
At the beginning of the usage manual is the Quickstart guide. This covers how to install the product and get going. After viewing this, you can either continue on into the manual, or view the Getting Started screencast video below (recommended).
The Usage Manual covers all aspects of using the product in detail. Also included are the API reference, developer reference and information on advanced techniques. The manual may be viewed online, printed, or downloaded in PDF format.
Five screencast demonstration videos are currently available. They cover (1) Creating your First Slideshow, (2) Using Video, (3) Using Audio, (4) Creating and Using Custom Buttons, and (5) Using Embedded Fonts. Use the controls at the bottom of the viewer to switch to a specific screencast.
FAQs may be found in the FAQs section of the usage manual.
Please note that these resources relate to the previous version of the product (v3), not the current version (v4). Show Resources »
Step 1 - PDF Usage Introduction Manual
To get introduced to the software, first view the PDF Usage Introduction Manual. The tutorial steps through the installation process, creating your first slideshow, as well as basic usage information.
Step 2 - Screencasts / Video Demos
Learn in detail about using specific features of the extension by watching the video demos. The screencasts demonstrate how to do many common tasks. Links open in a new window.
- Extension Overview / Accessing & Navigating the Wizard
- Image Management: Creating and Using Galleries
- Using Dynamic Data Sources & RSS Integration (Code explanation is continued in the PDF tutorial below)
- Creating Dynamic Data Source Files (PDF) [FlashPaper version]
- Using the Layout Editor Wizards
- Using the Common Options / Easy Styles Wizard
- Using the Advanced Styles Wizard: Styles, Localization, & Fonts
- Adding Sound Effects to a Slideshow
- Making Changes: Accessing the Edit Wizard
- Using Audio and the Audio Controller in a Slideshow
- Using Custom Button Images
- Using Custom Embedded Fonts (PDF, 0.3MB) [FlashPaper version]
- Using the Flash Component (PDF, 0.3MB) [FlashPaper version]
Download all screencasts by clicking here [ZIP - 22MB]. To view a tutorial, open the HTML file in each folder.